Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ending the first posting!

It's 22nd Jan today! I am glad to announce that I will be ending my current 1st posting in a few days time! I must say that it did feel short and that i have wasted the opportunity to master the posting. It is a mistake that i must not repeat in the next posting; to be proactive and to learn how to do as many procedures as possible.

Otherwise, since I have spent almost 1 month in the gynae ward, i am already feeling comfortable of it. Things becomr easier and faster to handle. The followings are the common cases in gynae ward :

1. Miscarriages
2. Hyperemesis gravidarum
3. Ectopic pregnancy
4. PV bleeding
5. Gynaeoncology
6. Insulin commencement for Pregnant mothers
7. Post SVD complications; episiotomy wound breakdown, retained POC and maternal pyrexia

Before i forget, i want to remind the first poster of this : to send SKT forms and your logbook at least 2 weeks before u end your posting.

0 shout outs!:

Post a Comment