Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good Friday

Tomorrow will be a public holiday in Sabah and Sarawak since it is a Good Friday. We do not have such celebration in the peninsula though. This is another uniqueness that i learn throughout my 6 months being away from Cyberjaya. Ive learnt some of the culture and the language here. It is also interesting to know about the subgroup of the natives here; Iban, Kenyah, Melanau, Bidayuh, Penan and Kayan. I still do not know how to distinguish each of them though.

Since i am oncall tonight or 'night shift', ive got some spare time to blog. Heard that new batches of Housemen will be starting soon. Hoping for some to come and join us here. Hey, It is not a bad place to work afterall. I've survived my 6 months, Alhamdulillah and i havent regretted my choice.

Anyway, I will be away this weekend to visit Kota Kinabalu. It will be my first time there and i cannot wait to shop! Hahaha Otherwise, I am praying hard to have a bearable and Good call tonight! Wish me luck peoplee!!

0 shout outs!:

Post a Comment