Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Why

Why did i create this blog?

It started while i was preparing for my final Pro Exam for my medical course. I was the kind of student who preferred to study through powerpoints and blognotes. Furthermore, I did not like to pen my notes down and memorising the facts. Hence, i use blog as an alternative.

Following that, before i started my housemanship, i was in a dilemma over which hospital to choose for as my ground training of 2 years. There were not many references that i could refer to especially of that relating to Miri Hospital. So i thought it might be useful to write and share my journey with others as a houseman as well as keeping it is as my medical notes. .

Why did i choose my current hospital for my training?


There are some seniors of mine who are doing the HOship in East Malaysia and the reviews were encouraging and welcoming. Furthermore, since i was raised in Brunei, Miri was the only town that i was comfortable with. I also chose Miri in order to run away from the KL city which I know can be a distraction for me. (HINT : SHOPPING!).

1 shout outs!:

Tabibbatunhawa said...

Hihi..macam menarik!Senpai minta tunjuk banyak medik post,, adik baru nak belajar nih!

Post a Comment