Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

you have reached your destination

This post is supposed to be up last week but since i was away to Melbourne for a week, so here it is.

Praise to the Almighty, i am no longer a medical student. I have passed my final pro-exam and right now, waiting for the offer to start my housemanship.

I am supposed to get the title Dr, but i still feel i do not deserve it. That title comes with great responsibility that sometimes i doubt myself whether i can handle that.

For housemanship, i have applied to Hospital Miri, Hospital Kuala Pilah and Hospital Putrajaya. 3 different states but all with the same aim; to be a skillful doctor, a good learner and a patient employee.

As for now, i am still waiting for my SPA interview. Then, we all need to wait for the results and hopefully, we get the places that we want to.

0 shout outs!:

Post a Comment