Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

SPA letter of appointment

Today, 22nd July 2011, I got SPA acceptance letter. it has been 2 weeks since i did my interview. it was very quick i must say! all this while, i was hoping to start my Housemanship a bit later than the rest since i postponed my SPA interview for 3 weeks! well, i guess the Pengerusi must have really liked me a lot! *perasan*

the thing is now, im a bit clueless on what to do next. I thought it is just gonna be a letter stating " you got the job, congrats!" but to my surprise, there were few other forms that we have to fill in. eurgh..

a) medical check up form (MO must fill in the sections)
b) surat Sumpah (to be done in front of commissioner of Oath)
c) Acceptance of Appointment Form
d) surat Aku Janji

In that letter, it was also stated that i have to report duty within 1 month from the stated date, which was 14TH July! Does that mean i have only less than a month to enjoy?!?!? i have a feeling we will be starting job before Raya this year. BOO HOO!

2 shout outs!:

唯奇 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
唯奇 said...

hi!
It's been sometime since this post is here, i still hope you can see this comment and i'll get some feedback. You mentioned you postponed ur SPA interview, how do you do that? mind sharing?

i'm currently waiting for my SPA interview, i'm just afraid it will clash with me being overseas.. :(

do hit me back!
many thanks!!

P/s: a very interesting and informative blog!

Post a Comment