Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

selamat Hari Raya 2011

This picture was sent in today by PetPlayground since it was 1st Syawal for Malaysia.

However, Brunei will be joining the celebration on 31st Aug. And with that, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir Batin. May this Syawal makes us to be grateful of our life.

I'm glad for being able to celebrate Raya this time with my family members. The fact that a few people that i know have left to meet Him this year, i cannot imagine how tough this Syawal will be for their families. My prayers are with all of you. May their families remain strong and united to go through this tough time.

otherwise, this marks my last Syawal before embarking on the Housemanship. I'm getting closer to the starting line!

Sent from Hanani's iPhone! Woo!

0 shout outs!:

Post a Comment