Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

SPA update

I can't remember when was the last time i update you guys on this matter.

Well, i can summarise here that :

1. I've completed my Medical-Check Up forms. Since i did mine in Hospital Limbang, the whole process took about 2 weeks. The first time i went there, i just had my vision tested (Please bring your visual aids along. I did not use contact lenses for the visit), gave Urine Sample for UFEME and Drug Testing as well as did CXR. The reasons why the whole thing takes time were the fact that it takes about a week for the drug testing to be done as well as to queue for the MO appointment (mind you, this is a small, hulu hospital). If you want it in a hurry, then perhaps u can do it in private sectors. If you do it in the Gov Sector, it'll be for FREE since you are already considered as a government servant.

2. I've also done my Surat Akuan. I simply went to Bangunan Majistret Limbang, went to the Reception Counter and within 10 minutes, i got the whole thing done, also for FREE!

3. I have returned the Surat Terima to SPA.

4. I am surveying on the Shipping Car service from KL to Miri town.

So as of for now, i am just waiting to be called in for the Induction Course. Since most of us wanted to start the HO-ship after Raya, we told SPA to put on hold of our applications. There are pros and cons though but i guess, there is no hurry to start the terrifying "tortures".

0 shout outs!:

Post a Comment