Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pack your bags!


As mentioned earlier, I will be starting my Induction on 20th until 23rd September. Indirectly, this means I have another week left to go before starting housemanship. Everyone at this point in nervous either waiting for the place of their choices to be confirmed or even to start Day 1 as a house officer. 

In case you are wondering what are the things inside the envelope below this post, well it has :

1. Induction Confirmation Letter
2. Reply slip
3. A page of what-to-bring list and what-to-wear 

You will be required to either fax or email the reply slip to one of the officials. Then you will be required to check in at the stated place (jn my case, I got Hotel Impian Morib) from 2.00pm until 3.30pm. The last day will be on Friday, 23rd September by 12pm. Proper itenary will be given on the registration day itself. Not to worry, food will be provided about 6 times per day (here goes my muffin top!). You will be allocated with another person in each room. 

Since you are already a government servant after you register, then you are entitled to claim for the transport expenses. However, I am still not sure whether there is any limit to the amount. I will update all these info once I am there. Oh, please do not forget to Photocopy your MMC letter stating that you already have the Temporary License.

Until then, I want to enjoy as much as possible before tomorrow! 

0 shout outs!:

Post a Comment