Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

O&G week 3

Seems like McD has been filling up my tummy on weekly basis! 

I tried to update this blog as often as possible but somehow, i failed to do so. I usually use my already limited time to sleep or go out for good meals. Hence, the plan is always postponed.
anyway, In week 3, i was no longer a tagger. Good thing, i get to go back by 5pm. The otherwise, i am already in oncall system. So far, i've done 2 oncalls. What i can tell is that, oncall does not really make me feel sleepy; perhaps the adrenaline helps me to survive but postcall sucks. You are expected to perform as if you have slept 8 hours the night before.
So far, i seem to be able to adapt to the whole O&G arena. However I tend to be slow when dealing with abnormal cases and there are days when i find myself horribly slow and unproductive. Otherwise, i am still taking it day by day. Who would have thought, i have been working for almost 3 weeks! Indirectly, that means i have 13 weeks more for O&G!
As for the accomodation, i am still looking for a good place to stay. Some of the houses are okay but expensive.

0 shout outs!:

Post a Comment